Kriega 3L Reservoir + Tube
Manufactured by Hydrapak for Kriega, the all-new First Wave (military spec.) reservoir is designed to deal with the heightened abuse, which may arise in extreme situations.
- 0.4mm TPU: twice the thickness of standard consumer model
- Reinforned slider closure
- Hydrofusion insulated big bore tube
- Super wide opening for easy filling outside of the rucksack
- Plug-N-Play adaptor, using dry-break, push-button technology, enables tube to be disconnected and sealed reservoir removed from pack, leaving tube in place
- Reversible for easy clean / dry - essential feature that keeps reservoir in top condition, time after time
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Never put away damp for any period of time. Complete drying is the only way to ensure no microbial growth and easy with the Kriega Hydrapak because it is the only reservoir on the market which can be turned inside-out to wash and towel and / or air dry.
Latest innovation, ultra-tough military spec motorcycle hydration reservoir and tube.
EasyFlo bite valve includes shut-off mech (push-in to close) and a velcro tube management component, which allows quick and easy harness location.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Designed to split into 3 parts for cleaning. Remove the soft cover. Pull apart the internal pieces. There is an indent where the slider naturally stops and you just need to keep pulling it pasy this point. All 3 pieces will go back together again and work as normal. To clean tube, a brush kit is the easiest, especially if sports drinks are put in the reservoir. Otherwise, remove from reservoir (dry-break), rinse and dry inside-out between uses. If you have to take your bite-valve out of the tube frequently, you can cut 10mm off the drink tube to keep the connection tight. Cutting tube does not have to be done everytime you take out the bite-valve.
• Step 1: Place the Kriega hydration reservoir inside the backpack and attach the reservoir to the pack using the Velcro loop in the top of the main compartment
• Step 2: From the outside of the pack, feed the drinking tube through the opening at the very top of the left harness strap and into the main compartment of the hydration system compatible backpack
• Step 3: Plug tube into the 'dry-break' valve at the base of the hydration reservoir
• Step 4: Place drink system reservoir in the dedicated pocket and cinch down compression straps
• Step 5: Wrap the Kriega labeled Velcro tab around the webbing on the left harness strap, mating it up with the Velcro wrapped around the drinking tube.
Please note: These instructions for for installing the hydration system in a Kriega R15 / R20 motorcycle backpack. The Kriega Hydro-3 is a dedicated motorcycle hydration pack and does not require compression straps. With this pack place the reservoir in the pack after threading and attaching the drink tube. When installing in a Kriega R25 motorcycle backpack, the reservoir fits in the outer pocket with the drinking tube being routed out of the top of the zip and over the shoulder. The R25 requires a different Velcro Tube locator tab to the standard one supplied, which fits the Kriega Hydro-3, R15 and R20. If you are purchasing the R25 & Hydrapak together, one will automatically be added to your order. If you already own one of these items and are purchasing the other, please contact us to request a free substitiution.
• 3-liter (100 oz) capacity
• Reversible for easy clean/dry
• Wide fill (sliding seal)
• Plug-N-Play (dry-break)
• Insulated drink tube
• Velcro - drink tube management
• Quick-release buckle (backpack).
• FDA approved polyurethane
• Neoprene tube insulation
• LIFETIME warranty.