The AGV AX-8 EVO Naked Helmet is the street version of the AX-8 DS EVO. By removing the peak, you reduce drag. Less drag = more fun.
The AGV AX-8 EVO Naked features internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability. The shape for the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its "shock-absorber" function.
• SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
• Flat face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
• Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
• Removable and washable cheekpads and internal lining
• 3 shell sizes
• DOT certified